It’s our 100th episode! By now you know the drill…World of Wonder Co-Founder Fenton Bailey, Executive VP of Development Tom Campbell, and WOW Report Editor James St. James have collaborated with reality TV guru and friend of WOW, Andy Cohen, on a weekly Top Ten Countdown of the things from the past week that make us go…WOW!
BUT this week is a little different because we have Andy Cohen joining us for the countdown! We discuss the 10 television shows that shaped us into the gays we are today, and Andy still finds time to tell us what he thinks about the Sarah Jessica Parker/Kim Cattrall feud AND about the SHADE Rod Stewart threw at Elton John!
Let’s get started…
10) Gays Sex and the City
9) When The Love Boat Was Exciting & New
8) Bewitched…in Technicolor!
7) Are You Being Served?: UK Camp Classic
6) A Little Bit Campy, A Little Bit Donny & Marie
5) Sudsy Serial: Soap
4) ‘80s Ladies: Designing Women
3) Golden Girls Forever
2) Holy Hunks!: Dukes of Hazzard, Starsky & Hutch, CHiPs, & Trapper John, MD
1) Andy’s Choice: Dynasty, Johnny Quest, or Hollywood Squares?
Listen in at 3:00PM EST and again at 3:00 PST (6 PM EST) on SiriusXM! Or listen whenever you want on the SiriusXM App!
And be sure to give your ears the gift of THE WOW REPORT on Radio Andy SiriusXM EVERY Friday.
Do something this weekend that makes YOU go WOW!!!
P.S. Check out the cute doodles Andy drew during the filming of the show!