WOWers, World of Wonder Co-Founder Fenton Bailey, Executive VP of Development Tom Campbell, and WOW Report Editor James St. James have collaborated with reality TV guru and friend of WOW, Andy Cohen, on a weekly Top Ten Countdown of the things from the past week that make us go…WOW!
It’s a pop-culture obsessed hour complete with colorful diatribes, opposing opinions, and a dissection-like discussion that will make your drive home from work more fabulous!
You can now WATCH us recording the WOW Report in our gallery storefront on Hollywood Boulevard, just across the street from Hollywood’s oldest restaurant Musso & Frank!
This week, we’re doing things a little different. Since it’s just before Christmas, we’re counting down the top ten things that make us go HO HO HO! We air TODAY at 3PM EST on SiriusXM, and again at 3PM PST (that’s 6PM EST). You can also catch the show on the SiriusXM app!
Let’s get started…
10) Stevie Wonder’s House Full of Toys Benefit Concert
9) HO HO HOLE! Pamper Your Butthole!
8) A Very Star Wars Xmas: The Last Jedi
7) Fantasia’s Christmas After Midnight
6) Merry Bingemas: The Crown
5) All I Want For Christmas Is Contact with Alien Civilizations
4) The Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes
3) Holiday Horror Flicks
2) Universal Basic Income
1) RuPaul’s Christmas Ball
Resistor of the Week – Stormy the Cow